Our mission is to serve the medical needs of our community, in a way that promotes positive health outcomes for people of all ethnic and economic background.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Our vision is to improve the health of our community through partnerships with local churches, schools, corporate and medical companies.
Derby City Medical Partners and its employees does not and shall not discriminate on any patient or employee due to race, color religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, martial status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities, operations or clinical services.